How to Schedule:
Scheduling is done through your physicians office.
Scheduling hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Surgeries are performed between 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To reach us:
Main Line – (847) 458-1246
Fax Line – (847) 458-1509
Questions? Call (847) 458-1246 or email: Info@algonquinsurgerycenter.com
If you have any questions regarding a specific insurance carrier, please call our office.
You will receive a bill for the services provided by Algonquin Road Surgery Center. This covers supplies, equipment, personnel and use of the operating and recovery rooms. You will receive separate bills for the following services:
- Services provided by your physician or surgeon.
- Anesthesia – If you received general anesthesia or if it was necessary for an anesthesiologist to be available for your procedure, you will receive a bill for anesthesiology services.
- Laboratory tests – These bills will be for any lab tests that were required by your physician or radiology imaging.
- Pathology – These will be for the examination of any tissue or specimens removed during surgery.
- Durable Medical Equipment – These will be for any durable medical equipment (braces, crutches, cold therapy, etc.) your physician might prescribe.